What Does ASEM Do For Emergency Medicine?
Well, lots more than you probably are aware of AND,much more that you probably take for granted!
ASEM is the:
- Founding organisation for Emergency Medicine in Australia and New Zealand
- Co - owner of the only medline cited national EM publication - Emergency Medicine Australasia
- Prize giver for the best papers presented at Emergency Medicine seminars
- Fund donor to various Emergency Medicine conferences including the Spring Seminar in Emergency Medicine and Eye and ENT emergencies seminar
- Facilitator of initiatives such as the Emergency Life Support course and the Winter Symposium on Emergency Medicine
- Publisher of the Directory of Emergency Departments of Australia and New Zealand (now in it's 3rd edition) and ASEM Newsletters
- Lobbyist to Government that helped acquire provider number eligibility for Emergency Medicine trainees working in private hospital Emergency Departments
- Website provider with links to Emergency Medicine contacts, education providers and Emergency Medicine organisations.
For information on the History of ASEM please click here.
If you are not already a member, join ASEM today!